Serve all members of the Armed Forces of the United States, by working toward the goal that they are never sent to war except for the direct defense of the United States, as determined by their elected representatives in Congress and mandated by the Constitution of the United States; that if sent they are fully trained and provisioned with the best possible equipment; then when sent, they are told the true purpose of their mission and what will constitute the satisfactory conclusion of that mission; and during their deployment and upon their return, they and their families receive all the proper benefits a grateful nation can provide.
Mission Essential Task List
1. Advocate to the Congress of the United States to elicit valid support for the troops and their families by:
a. Reaffirming Article 1, Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution – “The Congress shall have power … To declare War …”
b. Reinstating the Powell Doctrine – – “…military action should be used only as a last resort and only if there is a clear risk to national security by the intended target; the force, when used, should be overwhelming and disproportionate to the force used by the enemy; there must be strong support for the campaign by the general public; and there must be a clear exit strategy from the conflict in which the military is engaged.”
c. Increasing manpower or reducing worldwide commitments to repair the force, and to stabilize overseas tours and reserve force active duty tours at known and reasonable lengths.
2. Advocate before all state legislatures to lead the way for the nation by providing for all troops of their states, Regular, Reserve, and National Guard, those family and personal services necessary to their health and welfare without regard to cost, and without regard to ultimate responsibility, State or Federal.
3. Educate the public to the truth of the geopolitical and military situation that has led, or that leads in the future, to military engagement anywhere in the world, based on unbiased and objective analysis of the facts to the extent that they can be determined.
4. Promote the sharing of sacrifice by all citizens of the United States through additional taxation and stringent conservation measures in order to support the costs of military support and benefit programs.
5. Demonstrate publicly, in the press, through correspondence, and through public display the essentials of our program to implement our mission tasks, and to return the word “truth” to its fundamental meaning in military affairs in the United States.